Thursday, February 9, 2017

Successfully concluded our first two day workshop!

 
This was a particularly fun day for me since focused echocardiography is my favorite of all the exams we are teaching! It is a technically challenging exam to learn and to teach but I must say it went beautifully! Everyone was engaged and helpful to each other in the learning process. After letting the participants show me what they retained I was incredibly delighted to see that everyone was able to do so! 

As the long term curriculum continues to form it is really great to see two or three members of the critical care department step forward and take a leadership role. It means that we have a fighting chance at continuing the concept of training the trainer. 

After a long two days these are the faces of two people who need a long nap!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment